Made with wooden handle and badger hair bristles this shaving brush is perfect to get a strong lather going in the The Blessed Beard shaving soap!
Simply get the bristles damp and brush it in a circle in the jar of shaving soap to get a good amount of soap on the brush. Lather the area you wish to shave with an appropriate amount of all natural shaving goodness! Rinse out the brush and leave out to dry.
As you are looking at the products that The Blessed Beard offers, look here to see what offers are available!
- Conditioning Oils come in 1 oz glass bottles
- Conditioning Balms come in 2 oz glass jars
- Washes come in 8 oz plastic PET bottles
- Pomades come in 2 oz glass jars
- Salt Sprays come in 8 oz plastic PET bottles
- Aftershave Tonics come in 1 oz glass bottles
- Shaving soap comes as 2.5 oz in a glass Hermes jar
Each of these products should last over 2-3 months. From experience, and feedback, we at The Blessed Beard recommend using the products up in less than 6 months. The products begin to lose their full symphonic aromatic qualities after 6+ months.
Any other questions, hit up the chat box!