The Blessed Beard has sought out other local makers to help infuse our business with only the best. Even when pursuing product that isn’t directly made locally, we want to make sure that we find another vendor we can partner with. Our beard comb is one of those products!
Handmade, using maple and katalox woods, in the Charlotte area this comb is everything you have been looking for! Because of their handmade nature, we sell them in small batches, so grab it while you can!
Wood combs are helpful in a number of ways:
- All wood composition prevents static while combing, & split ends from forming
- Beard combs help to spread product evenly around beard
- Combing your beard “activates” hair follicles, stimulating blood flow
- Regular combing helps to keep your hair straighter, preventing tangled or ingrown hairs
As you are looking at the products that The Blessed Beard offers, look here to see what offers are available!
- Conditioning Oils come in 1 oz glass bottles
- Conditioning Balms come in 2 oz glass jars
- Washes come in 8 oz plastic PET bottles
- Pomades come in 2 oz glass jars
- Salt Sprays come in 8 oz plastic PET bottles
- Aftershave Tonics come in 1 oz glass bottles
- Shaving soap comes as 2.5 oz in a glass Hermes jar
Each of these products should last over 2-3 months. From experience, and feedback, we at The Blessed Beard recommend using the products up in less than 6 months. The products begin to lose their full symphonic aromatic qualities after 6+ months.
Any other questions, hit up the chat box!